Wednesday, June 23, 2010

College Composition Week Three

The feeling about being an online student and taking classes online is that the time is more convient and the way the classes are setup in a great way to learn the material. Also by taking online classes it gives you the opportunity to meet new people and to learn from them as well. The discussion boards of the classes are great because of being able to help each other out and learning from what other classmates are writing about and also helps to improve writing skills. Being able to learn how to post a blog and being able to express our feelings is a great way of learning how to write better and getting feedback from other classmates. As to any topic that is on my mind is in my opinion how other classmates feel about the different writing styles and how to approach the writing styles in the correct way. There are so many different writing styles and guidelines to follow for the different writing styles. The most important thing is learning how to develop the certain type of paper and how to apply the techniques to them. The only question that may be on my mind is getting feedback from my classmates on the different writing styles so please leave feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher,
    I am learning a lot about the different writing styles as well. This is only my 2nd writing class and Comp 1 really holds your hand through the whole process. In Comp 2, being on our own more is a bit challenging. The informative writing style seems easier to me, as I am not a very argumentative person.
    As far as blogging, I need to learn how to express my thoughts in a more thorough fashion. I do enjoy the informal writing more then the formal writing. Which form of writing is your favorite so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christopher,
    Well What to say to say about writing besides I really hate to write...lol I'm a really good kids short story teller, love telling scary stories to the kids. I told my five year old one story that was so scary she slept with me for a month...lol. Well I hope your enjoying class, and good luck on your drafting of our paper. Take care, Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrisopher
    How are you ? I'm Annette and I really don't know what I'm doing but please bear with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christopher,

    Online classes do provide a more convenient time to do course work. The Discussion Boards have helped me learn a lot. Especially when people put references and then you look up the sources that were used. Learning extra information is always a plus in my book. I'm really looking forward to writing in an argument essay form. There are tons of guidelines to follow. What do you seem to like or be having trouble with?

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete