Thursday, July 15, 2010

College Composition Week 6

This week in writing the post draft outline of the paper helps to discuss what my three points of the paper are and the arguments that the young people need help with. In writing the outline was not as difficult as I thought it to be. This helps as a writer to see what the main points are and to see if there are things that need to be changed in the paper. It is really amazing to see that we are already in week 6 and the time is flying and this class will be over before we realize it, but at the same time I am learning alot of good information to help me become a better writer and to be able to write professionally in my career as a medical assistant. In becoming a medical assistant there will be alot of responsibilites and good writing will be one of the most important things in my career. When writing down things that have to be documented correctly otherwise could jeopardize my career because it was not written correctly. This week will really help the most as we are turning in a rough draft to get the proper feedback to get the best feedback possible. And also the writing center is great. They will also give you feedback on the paper and direct you to where the problems are and the links to help you correct that part of the paper. And most of all this week that comes to my mind is that I would like to thank all my classmates and a wonderful professor that has given me feedback on the work so far. This has helped tremendously in having a great class and professor that will answer questions. Again thanks to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christopher,

    The Writing Center is a great resource. I'm glad that your final draft is coming along. It has been a very fast paced six week and I can’t wait to finish this course and come out a better writer. What are you looking forward to?

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christopher,

    I agree this is a really amazing class. One of the best group of students I have every had. I am really having fun with everyone. I am glad you feel you are learning. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete