Thursday, July 29, 2010

College Composition Week 8

It is very hard to believe that we are in week eight of college composition. The weeks go by so fast and is very amazing the things that college composition has taught me. Over the past seven weeks we have learned how to write a scientific paper and the steps involved in writing this type of paper. Learning how to take each step one at a time has helped me to construct the paper correctly to make it scientific and argumentive. The things that have helped me are making sure when writing the paper that each paragraph transitions with the thesis statement of the paper. In making sure the thesis correlates to the thesis statement gives the reader a better understanding of what is being argued and being able to support it with facts as well. In coming to the end of college composition the things that I have learned in this class they will be carried on thoughout my career and will be a more successful writer as time goes on. Once again thanks to all my peers and instructor for the feedback that has been given to me over the past seven weeks. I wish all my peers success in their career they are working for. Finally just remember we can all do it if we put our minds to the work.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christopher,

    I wish you the best of luck too. This course has taught me a lot also. There are so many different ways to write an essay. The essay that I'm writing is by far the most fun I have ever had writing. There are so many interesting factoids that sometimes my brain gets lost. Hope you get an awesome grade on your paper!

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete