Thursday, August 5, 2010

College Composition Week 9

This week is unit nine for college composition and coming down to the last weeks of the term. Throughout the last eight weeks there has been so much information that I have learned in writing a scientific paper. All of the techniques from the weeks past have helped me in being successful in writing a good paper. This week will come down to rereading the paper one final time before being turned in. Overall the last few weeks have been difficult but I have hung in there and stayed with the pace of the class and the writing. In my goal is to never give up just keep pushing and you will get to where you want to be in life. My final thoughts are to thank everyone who has given me great feedback and thanks to the wonderful professor in helping get me thru the class. There are just so many things that I have learned over the past eight weeks. Overall I feel very successful and wish all of my classmates the best in there career goal. Please stay in touch when the class is over. It is always good to hear from classmates even when the term is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment