Thursday, July 22, 2010
College Composition Week 7
It is amazing that we are in week seven of college composition. Over the past six weeks the things that have helped me are learning how to write a scientific paper. This has been a really cool process in learning how to write the different types of papers. In being able to write the different papers we can see the differences in the paper whether we are informing or arguing something. Overall I feel confident now in writing the different types of papers and feel that I am learning alot throughout the courses. This will help me to be successful in my career as well as becoming a better writer and knowing that the strength is there and knowing that I can do it if it is set in my head to do so. On the other hand there has been alot on my mind with the tests that are going on to figure out why I have been so sick and finally today got some of the test results back which were not good. Over the next few weeks it will be difficult to deal with what I have to do in order to restore the things that are needed. Everything will be done at home so that will be better than having to go to the hospital every week. I would like to just say thanks to my classmates and professor for the support during these difficult times and would like to say thank you and hope that all of you will continue to keep me in your thoughts on a daily basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Christopher you will remain in my thoughts and prayers even after we finish this class. I commend you for not giving up and moving forward even when things became hard for you. I know that you will be able to recover from this and continue to use all the skills you have learned. I have learned a lot from you and the knowledge you have shared. God Bless!!
ReplyDeleteHi Christopher,
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing your strength and keeping up with class. Thanks for being a great part of this class.